JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

HAVING A STRESS ON


I'm having a right stress on today. My battery has been well & truly pissed on. I've cursed, spat my dummy & said some nasty four letter words, mainly beginning with F.
Why you may ask..................................?

I'll tell y'all why...........after a very bloody painful 26 days - just twenty six sodding days - my new dentures SNAPPED into two fekkin pieces!



=



Like I haven't had enough shit with one thing & another over the past few weeks, my new teef snapped in two whilst I was cleaning them this morning. I was so mad!! I've stuck them together using Superglue, but am going to a dentist first thing tomorrow. All costs incurred will be forwarded to my dentist back home, with the recommendation that I am reimbursed, otherwise he'd better watch his back the next time I go home..............
I'm going on my perch now & Hubs is going to kiss me all better, cos I'm well feddup.........................sniff........................

Posted by Jayne :: 20:32 :: 3 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------