JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

HOW IRONIC!!


We were having our morning cuppee tea just now, when I heard a 'thud.......tinkle' sound. I thought 'I know that sound!' so I went to the lounge window & this is what we saw.....................


(check just behind the bus)

A Police car smacked up the back end of another vehicle, waiting at the robots (traffic lights).

What a funny way to start the day! I wonder how the cop is going to explain his way out of this one?

Sorry for the poor quality pics - the windows need cleaning!


Posted by Jayne :: 07:02 :: 6 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------