JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

ME, MYSELF, I (Tagged)

OK Sky, you tagged me & this is what you've got!


I AM NOT: As miserable as I look.

I LOVE: Making my husband laugh.

I HATE: Paedophiles.

I FEAR: Snakes!

I HOPE: I get to see Chikkin more than a coupla times a year.

I HEAR: Music in my head.

I CRAVE: South African Gauloises Blondes.

I REGRET: If you’ve got a coupla months & a good shrink to spare, I’ll tell ya.

I CRY: At Hubs thoughtfulness.

I CARE: About everyone who is close to me.

I ALWAYS: Take my medication at night.

I FEEL ALONE: Sometimes.

I LISTEN: Again & again, before it sinks in.

I HIDE: New clothes I sneak in………

I DRIVE: Myself to distraction.

I DANCE: Like someone with a serious medical affliction.

I WRITE: What I feel, but always re-read it.

I ACT: As if something doesn’t matter, when I know it does.

I MISS: My coffee mornings in Mua, Malawi……chatting to a good friend.

I LEARN: Something new every day……..I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I FEEL: Lucky to have seen so much in life so far.

I KNOW: Death is the only certain thing in life.

I SLEEP: Without a care in the world. I love my perch!

I WONDER: How the snow-plough driver gets to work when everywhere is snowed in.

I WANT: A Rolls Royce with a bumper sticker that says Fuck The Poor

I WORRY: About everything.

I HAVE: Blue eyes.

I FIGHT: The battle against anorexia every day. I think I’ve won.

I NEED: Coffee & Gauloises in order to survive.

I AM: Me.

I THINK: It’s time I was certified as being totally NUTS!

Posted by Jayne :: 14:32 :: 2 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------