JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

THE FINAL FRONTIER............


Right, no one has successfully guessed where the previous 2 'where is it?' photos are, so I'll put you all out of your misery tomorrow, if no one guesses in the meantime that is!
This photo is the last in the series & is taken from another angle - to the right of the 'middle' photo posted. It is Hubs, with some Dumb Blonde clinging on for dear life.........just in case he felt tempted to nudge her......just that bit closer.......to the edge of the.....................ooops..........'nuff sed!!

Posted by Jayne :: 17:39 :: 6 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------