JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

NO BLOODY IDEA


I phoned Pierre Cardin in Abu Dhabi Mall this morning. My conversation with the salesman(?) went as follows:

"'Allo Pierre Cardin"

"Good morning" (says I) "Could you tell me please if you do mens suits made to measure?"

"What??"

"Could you tell me please if you make mens suits - made to measure?"

"Phone me back in 5 minutes. I'm busy."

End of conversation.

No, Mr Salesman with Regional attitude, I will not phone you back in 5 minutes because you're busy. I (and Hubs) will take our money & spend it elsewhere, because I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire with the attitude you give customers over the phone. You've just lost your company a coupla thousand bucks. Check the worry in my eyes!

People like him have got no bloody idea just how important the customer is. Think I'll drop an email to PC head office now, just to have a further bitch. F**k 'em!

Posted by Jayne :: 11:15 :: 10 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------