JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Monday, March 27, 2006

AWARDS OF THE WEEK



I've decided to have my own Cactus & Carnation Awards, given to those whom I feel deserve to be blasted for their crappy attitude and/or service, & to those who I praise for their good service & help.

CACTUS AWARD


This being a first, it HAS to go to the extremely rude & bad mannered Pierre Cardin salesman in Abu Dhabi Mall, whom I phoned recently. His attitude sucked & I think he deserves to sit on a spiked cactus for several hours. Maybe then, he'll catch a wake up & realise that ultimately it is the customer that pays his salary.

CARNATION AWARD

My very first Carnation Award has to go to Air France in Al Nasr St, Abu Dhabi & in particular, their rep Khaled. Thank you Khaled for your reassurances that nothing would happen to the flights I booked (prior to payment), for your attention to detail, for your sense of humour & for the coffee! Thank you kind sir. Doing business with Air France was made a pleasure, thanks to you.



Posted by Jayne :: 17:31 :: 4 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------