JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Friday, June 02, 2006

OPEN UP & SAY "AAHHHHH"

I've got a whole heap of things to blog about, but I only arrived back last night so I'm not quite 'with it' yet. I'm also nursing an incredibly sore mouth, thanks to having to have my remaining teeth extracted (OWWWWWWWWWWW!) due to gum disease (that I didn't know I had).
I'm a bit depressed, cos I've said way too many goodbyes over the past week, but ultimately, I'm glad to be back.
Here's one thing that brings an instant smile to my face - Miss Lilly Mai - a.k.a. Chikkin!

Posted by Jayne :: 15:57 :: 6 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------