JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

I'M ON ME BIKE.........



Right then chaps, I'm on me bike! It's only 4 days (3 more sleeps!) & 3 or so hours until we leave for home & even more special, we see Chikkin!


So, unfortunately, this is my last blog for a while. I have the unenviable task of moving apartments tomorrow (is that bad grammar? should it be moving to another apartment? whatever, you know what I mean!!)

Unfortunately, due to one cock-up after another, I very much doubt we will get either a landline phone or the Internet connected before we head Down South. I'm not sure how long I'll be gone - it could be a fortnight or it could be a month - depending on how soon we get 'stuff' sorted out at home. If I get chance to blog from home, trust me, I will! If all goes to plan, Grandma will be coming back with either Hubs or myself, as she's coming to live with us here in Abu Dhabi............stay tuned, she's always good for a laugh, especially after a few glasses of wine!

So it's TTFN folks.........I'm on me bike........


Posted by Jayne :: 19:21 :: 7 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------