JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Friday, April 28, 2006

C & C AWARD TIME

CACTUS AWARD

This goes to all the tenants who have moved out of apartments & left their filth behind. I have moved house some 34 times in my life & I have NEVER, repeat NEVER left dirt or filth behind me. I've been viewing apartments in & around Abu Dhabi this past week & some of the places I've seen have literally been digusting. I'm sorry, but I just cannot understand how a woman, whether she be a working woman or just a housewife, can't go around her place of abode with at least a broom & sweep up the mess from the actual removal of furniture etc. I've been told many times just recently "don't worry, we'll clean the place up". Sure, a new tenant will expect to move into a new apartment (in this case) with the knowledge that it has been made presentable, but to me, there is no excuse for bloody laziness & apathetic attitude from the vacating tenant. (arms crossed & quite "hmph!" - she climbs down off her soap box)

CARNATION AWARD

This goes to the company that Hubs works for. He was given a very unexpected increase, which has been back-dated to the beginning of the year. And, he's been assured that he 'mustn't worry himself' about finding a new apartment. "Tell your wife to find a place that she likes & I'll make sure the lease is signed & you have the cheque on the same day". Companies (and their Directors) don't come along like this too often! Hubs works bloody hard & you have no idea how much it means to him (and me) that his knowledge & experience is not only appreciated, but also rewarded.



Posted by Jayne :: 15:24 :: 3 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------