JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Monday, July 24, 2006

BEACH BABY!

Despite rumours, actual sunshine & warm weather stopped by Dublin a short while ago. Many residents of Ireland thought this to be a freak of nature & were unsure of what to do.............run for cover at the sight of that big yellow ball in the sky...........or plaster themselves in Factor 783million sunscreen! Needless to say, the good weather was an ideal opportunity to introduce Chikkin to the seaside...........ag shame!


Mummy Shans & Chikkin enjoying the beach.


Chikkin sampling the sand.....ewwww!



Now is this a mischievous face or what?

Finally, I'm not shy to admit that my heart simply swells with love & pride over this photo.



Posted by Jayne :: 09:42 :: 7 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------