JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

WOULD YOU? WILL YOU?

The following poem was written by me a few moons ago.........the inspiration for it was from a jar of Chocolate Body Paint...........and no, I'm not going to disclose if it was used or not! I shall just leave it to your imagination...........

Would you? Will you?
*
*
*
If I gave you a brush
to paint melted chocolate
across my breast,
would you paint your name
with intricate strokes?
Would you?
Will you?
*
*
*
If the grain of the bristles
made me arch my back,
made my mouth purse
in anticipated taste.....
would you offer me the flavour?
Would you?
Will you?
*
*
*
If the warmth of my body
left rivulets of sweat
that mingled with the stickiness
and begged for your tongue
to sample such sweet delight..........
Would you?
Will you?
*
*
*
Would you eat me,
taste me, devour me,
consume me, slowly?
And if I offer myself,
my delicacy to your dreams
and your fantasies,
would you accept my offering?
Would you?
Will you?
*
*
jin

Posted by Jayne :: 15:52 :: 2 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------