JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006




OK, so here I am..........my first entry as a Blogger.........whoopee! This is gonna be short & sweet as I didn't intend setting this up today. In a nutshell, this is who I am:
I've got a middle-aged spread, which has been well earned, so that makes me FFF (Fair, Fat & Fortysomething)
I've been married to the same man for almost 30yrs (eeeeek!)
I'm currently living in my 30somethingth home, which is in Abu Dhabi.
I have a warped sense of humour sometimes..........ahem.........
I'm a new ouma/grandma to the most precious baby girl.
I'm British by birth & South African by choice.
I can't get rid of my bloody accent!
I have hang-ups & pet hates.
And, for now, the reason the photo shows me in my LBD (Little Black Dress to the unenlightened) is cos I couldn't find anything to wear & I'm having a bad hair day............
Stay tuned, there'll be more to come..........in the very near future I hope!

Posted by Jayne :: 08:18 :: 2 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------