JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

I NEED MY PERCH!

*yawn*............I really need more time on my perch..........I'm so tired this morning. We took Grandma to the airport last night. It's going to be a grey day - mood wise - in the apartment today & very quiet, as Grandma had spent the past 5wks here with us in Abu Dhabi. She didn't want to go home to G'nubes-by-de-sea but all good things have to come to an end hey? (I wonder why that is.....WHY do all good things have to come to an end........why can't they just last & last hmmm?) Anyway, by the time we got back from the airport & had a cuppee tea, it was around 1am & way past my perch time. I think the plan of attack for today will be to get the housework done, sort out the spare bedroom, make lunch & then grab 40 winks on the couch..........good plan! I can already picture the scene: My partner-in-life will have his lunch & then play his game on the computer, while I discreetly stretch out on the couch, on the pretense of watching TV (of course) & then swiftly slope off to the land of Nod! I shall awake feeling refreshed..........yep, that's a good plan. *yawn* (I'm knackered just writing about it!)
The window cleaners are here. I'm still in my jarmies (I spell it as I say it) & any minute now they're gonna be gawking thru the windows..............I gotta go!

Posted by Jayne :: 07:21 :: 0 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------